Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! abap logic or programming logic

Hi SAP gurus,I'm trying to do a program which will replace standard report ME2l (purchase order history report). I would like to create purchasing report, where purchase order history displayed in one line. I found one problem for my programming skil...

dunning letter

hi experts,iam asked to modify one standard sapscript and respective print program of dunning letter , for fi module. for tcode f150. original object is displaying dunning letter output for each customer. when i copied the same object and tried to ex...

SE11

I have a table which I have created...However I have a field in the Table called group ID.Now I want the value for this field to be assigned automatically everytime I go to add a new entry using SM30.So for example my first entry will be00001My next ...

Conversion problem

Hi Gurus,I have five fields those are gross weight(sum of net weight(vekp-ntgew) and tare weight ( vekp-tarag)).Net weight (vekp-ntgew), length(vekp-laeng), width (vekp-breit), height ( vekp-hoehe).I am passing all these values to idoc. First I am mo...

VBFA inconsistencies

We have found some inconsistencies in our VBFA table... Does anyone know if there is a program that can be used to check the VBFA table to verify that links between documents are correct? (And then to fix them!) For example, we have an order that ...

regarding report

hi expert,i am working on one report,i need to fetch order no,mat no, quan, and value from vbak n vbap..then accordingly i have to fetch delivery and billing using table vbfa(sales document flow)..then according to the bill fetched from vbfa i have t...

Resolved! dunning letter

hi experts,iam asked to modify one standard sapscript and respective print program of dunning letter , for fi module. for tcode f150. original object is displaying dunning letter output for each customer. when i copied the same object and tried to ex...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.