Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! table control in modulepool

Hi,I have table control in modulepool.I have to edit some cells in my table control and update the same fields in actual table after pressing save button.And also I should maintain the modified field in some Ztable. Plese provide me the code if any b...

Resolved! BDC Session Method

Hi everyone...I have a small doubt.If we use a transaction MM01 for BDC data insertion,should we provide a new screen number in the perform statement.Can we provide any screen number we wanted.Also.....i can be thankful to you if u can say me abt an ...

Resolved! Function Module

Hi, I have a Program, which has paramters, select options and the output is an ALV Grid and a File. Now , I have to incorporate this in a Function Module which is Remotely enabled. And also, there should be no input parameters.Any ideas of how to ...

ALV Problem

Hi,I have a problem in ALV, i have copoied the standard report in Z report, now i have to add 2 columns in fields catalog of ALV. But field catalog is created with a strucutre of table, system is using REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY function module & in it_...

Resolved! EDI Partner Profiles

Hi,I am new to EDI. We are planning to send/receive delivery documents to our external WMS system via idoc. Is it possible to define the Idoc type and message type in a common area( i dont know where) rather than in partner profile for each customer....

Resolved! How to get Long text in CJ20n

Hi, I need to get the long text that we maintained in CJ20n tcode under long text at project level. I need to display the same in Script layout or report. I didnot find any table or functional module to get it. please help me out. regards,Chandra

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.