Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

radibutton

hi all,when i click the 1st radiobutton,1st select-options should activate.when i click 2nd radiobutton,2nd selection-screen should activate.<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>Message was edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo

collect

hi,data:num1 type num.num type c. loop at int_final. int_final1-matnr = int_final-matnr. int_final1-vkorg = int_final-vkorg. int_final1-num1 = int_final-num. collect int_final1 into int_final1. endloop.this case y this collect is not wor...

Resolved! Reg select query from

Hi All, I need a help to select the relevant field.In Hr (pa0008) there r fields with name lga01 to lga40 .My requirement is i need to fetch any of these fields for which the value should be '1000' '1100' etc.could anyone help me .With Thanks,Dina

dinamols by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Form printing

Hi Experts,I have one requirement. I need to design one form for printing. This is totally custom development. In selection screen I need to give sales order name and printer name by default the system needs to take system default printer name if any...

Using SCAT

Hi All,Can i use SCAT for data upload. what is it basically used for??. I have created a test case with all the infotrmation in the transaction SCAT, Now what to do with this test case? Please suggest.Thanks,Anup.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.