Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

select for all entries

Can we write select for all entries continously like below.select ebeln from ekko into itab where ebeln = ebeln. select ebeln matbr from ekpo into jtab for all entries in itab where ebeln = itab-ebeln. select matnr from mara into ktab for all entri...

Update PRPS Table

Hi Friends,I am extending table PRPS with 6 Fieds.I have one requirement that is screen exit. i am adding one screen with 6 fieds. to 'CJ20N' transaction. and I need to update data from this screen to PRPS table.How to update the data into PRPS table...

select options

hi guys,I am writing an normal report in se38in which i am calling an functional module..Functional module works like this belowwil get list of input through tables and generates output in tablesmy requirement is:I have to pass the values in report w...

NEED OF MPP

HI ALL, I am an new to this abap in my one of the interviews one interviewer was asked that we can do the every thing with the reports ( using se38) then what is the need of Module Pool Programing .i know how to work with Module pool programing and...

internal table

Hi, i need to write 3 select queries to retreive data from 3 different tables and place it in one internal table without using join or for all entries. please help me that can do the following or is there any other way to do that. begin of itab,...

F4 help adding...

Hi Experts, In the SAP standard transaction 'ME52N', under the item level there is one tab 'Contact Person' there is one field for 'Requisitioner'. The technical name for the field is AFNAM which is a field of structure MEREQ3328.The ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.