Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to fill data to inputfield?

Hi,I have 2 inputfield, which get from the dictionary at Graphical Screen Painter. eg. Name and Contact Number.The Name have Search help function, which allow me to choose the value for the Name inputfield without manually input. I need to populate t...

Resolved! Execute icon in screen

I am new to screen painter. I created a screen with some fields and table control. I dont see the execute icon on the screen. How to add it? I set the PF-STATUS such that the back, exit and cancel buttons can be seen.

SAP CV ? ?

Hi, can anyone send me CV of a 2 years Exp. Candidate on SAP .my mail id: <b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b> <b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>.Sarit.Message was edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo

time stamp stamped BDC

Hi SAP Gurus,For my inbound BDC program I want to receive the file with date so the next time my program runs it should pick the file with the next date( it should pick it automaticall by default). can any one give me the code.like xyz20070925 x...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.