Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to write a FM...?

Gurus,I have to write a RFC enabled FM that will take date parameter and then find out documents whose status has changed from parked to post...and then return the list of such GL documents....I was able to figure out the logic that i can use....and ...

Resolved! How this Function will work

Hi,Below these are my variablesCircCircleCircumferenceradiusAreaand now i want to know what is this below syntax means. i mean to ask below they r using " =>" how this function will work exactly plz can anyone explain me ,it will be great helpful to...

Resolved! sap custom open file

Hello , when I try to find a file in my hard disk ( for a batch input for example ) the windows only show me te directories and folders but I can´t see the files , I know the files are there ( I´m able to see them with windows´ explorer) any sugges...

IDOC

Hi,I am entering vekp-exidv2 value on the selection screen and if I press execute button then it is displaying some values and some values I am entering manually on the second screen. These two screen I have designed using screen painter. On the seco...

bapi for fb02 change

hi,i have posted(adjusted) a account document with a reference number (belnr1) and using bapi bapi_acc_document_post.now this bapi creates a document (belnr2).now my requirment is using FB02 change the document belnr1,pass the belnr2 in the document...

Regarding BADI

Hi Abapers,I am working on one object related to BADI for the Transaction<b> F110</b>. Can anbody solve my problem.I have used the BADI:<b> FI_F110_SCHEDULE_JOB</b>I have created my implementation class in SE19 I have put a break point in the method ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.