Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Screen Changes

HI all,I am working on upgrade project, an di have been assigned a task where in i have to track screen changes between 4.0B and ECC6.For eg, T-code MM01I have to give what all new screens have been added, which screens have become obsolete, etc. W...

Resolved! Parallel processing

Hi All,I have 3 different systems. example sys1, sys2 and sys3I will get three different files from three different systems. Using those data, one interface program will be updating two custom tables. Using custom tables one interface program will cr...

report query1

I need to develop a Ztcode(Report transaction). When user run this ZTcode, a screen with four pushbuttons will appear. Here one pushbutton is for one report. The user has to select all these pushbuttons one after another as they appear in screen. Whe...

Blank Page in Smartforms

Hi,I am printing the Process orders with operation details. The internal table has 4 records(say for e.g.). Each record should be printed on a new page. To ensure that I trigerreed a new page after every loop. However, this results in a blank page be...

Resolved! Fcatory Calender Query

Hi,I want to get all the working/non-working days. For this I am going to table TFACD. Here I got the holiday calender Id but I am not able to understand how we get the working/non-working days in this table. Regards,Salil

Resolved! VL10A giving a short dump

Hi Experts,Transaction Vl10A is giving a short dump DDIC_STRUCLENG_INCONSISTENTin progarm SAPLV5OR or LV50R$01In Function module :SHP_EXTENDED_DUE_LISTError analysis is:An inconsistency was discovered when the description of data type "EKKN" was ac...

smart form problem

there is porblem in my smart form, if there are more than 24 line item to display it is giving this error message"No table is currently processed, table end is not possible" (SSFComposer175)can any one explane what i should do,thanks

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.