Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Submit program through RFC

Hi , The following is the requirement: SYSTEM # 2: Execute SM20: Enter From/to->date/time ,Client, User and click on "Reread Audit Log" button, then it display ALV Report. I want entries of this output. I will call this report in SYSTEM #1 to get the...

Resolved! How insert new row in ZME49?

Dear Experts,I need to insert few rows in ZME49I copied standard ME49 as ZME49 i got output like thisNow i need to add few rows after Total Quot. and i need to remove Exception LogPl. suggest how to achieve this requirement.Regards,Ganesh

Resolved! Identify HANA as database

I need to identify whether the underlying databse is a HANA databse or not.I can remember to read an article that there is method where you can get the information, but I can't find it anymore.Does anybody know this Class/Method ?Best rgeards, Tapio

Resolved! SAP Integration

Hi All,I am new to SAP, my objective is to integrate the SAP system to other CRM system.According to experience I connected only through REST and SOAP(through WSDL file consumption) to other system.1) Is there any way other way to connect the SAP sys...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.