Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Select-Options question

Alright, I have the following block of code and I want to make it so that s_budat, s_bwart, and s_werks are manditory. However, I do not want to put OBLIGATORY in the code because that requires each to be filled before you can do a range or multiple...

BAPI or FM

Hi All,Is there any BAPI or FM to update the partners of PM Order and then update order header status for that.We tried using “Ibapi_alm_orderpartner_maint” and “BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN “ for updating partners, but they are not working.Please provide...

Resolved! Stock Overview

Dear friendsWhen I make a consignment issue delivery and before the Post goods issue, I find the amounts were added to the scheduled for delivery in the stock overview (T-Code MMBE) on the plant level not the consignment level (as if it is at the com...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.