Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! COND Operator at string template formatting option summary functional operand position..?

Hi,I'm probably missing obvious explanation as to why or not reading carefully enough, but I can't get the commented code below to compile (NW 740 SP12) and don't understand why:* <SIGNATURE>-----------------------------------------------------------...

Add and hide new tab on ME21N

Hi,I'm new to work with user-exits and BAdIs. I have to change the transaction ME21N to have another tab with a specific name and two fields Z, but only when the EKGRP field (in another tab) has a specific value, the new tab should appears . I found ...

Resolved! Catch MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA

Hi, I am trying to catch this exception.Try catch does not work because this exception is not mapped to class-based exceptions.So does catching CX_ROOT.System exceptions (obsolete) does not recognize this error and does not compile. Even if i only pu...

Resolved! Call Another ALV Grid from User Command

is it possible to call ALV output from User command...In my Summarized ALV Report output - i have columns as below Equipment / Equi Des/ Install (Cnt)/ Available (cnt)/Equi.Type/....When the user clicks on Installed or Available Columns - then anothe...

ganu_k by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tranport repair request

Hi All,In our SAP system, we have some enhancement implementations which are imported into our system. These implementations are in some other software provider namespace, we have the repair license and deleted some enhancement implementations. These...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.