Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! mail sending program

Hi Experts,I am trying to send a mial with text attachement from the r/3. Everything is working fine except the data format in the text file.I have filled the contetents table as shown below. data: word1(15) type c, word2(15) type c, t...

delete option in alv grid

Hi all my requirement in this program is that when i select multiple checkboxes in the output and press delete butoon in the toolbar then it shuld delete the records from ouput as well as delete records from the database table.so when i can...

POPUP Screen in VA01&VA02

Hi,Whilst creating/changing Sales order with VA01/VA02, I need a popup screento get some user input.I am not referring to any additional data via screen 8309 etc.After screen 0101 I need a popup screen to appear and then users selects a radio button ...

Can I invoke

Hi all,While batch goes on, when it comes to a predefined number, I want he remaining items should be belong to another order and hence I need to create a new order and group the rest of the items to this vbeln.How can I do that?Thanks.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.