Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Currency field format problem

Hi ,The requirement is to pass a FORMATTED currency value to the SAP Script from a print program. We tried using the BAPI, BAPI_Currency_Conv_To_External , but this works fine only if a write statement is used. Internally if the exporting parameter o...

Resolved! Getting PIDS into CUA

The Parameter Tab in SU01 record in CUA does not contain the same list of Parameter IDs (PIDS) that are in the child systems. How do we enter these PIDS into the CUA system? Is this done manually?Thank you,John

BAPI_PO_CREATE!

I am working on PO creation and for this I have written the following code, PO is meant for multiple line items, and each PO should be differentiate from the other on the basis of the refrence field. The code is as follows: &----*& Form get_dat...

INSERT statement failing

Hello Experts,I am having trouble with insert statement in an RFC function module. I created an RFC enable function module in SAP which called by TIBCO. TIBCO calls this FM and passes data in tables format. Lets say it passed 4000 records to RFC func...

Transaction Variant for FBL1

The transaction FBl1 lists the Vendor line items. In the list display screen there is a Menu function "Mass Change". I want to remove / disable this function.When I created the transaction variant for the transaction FBL1, it created screen variants ...

Resolved! IF/OR Statement Question?

How do I say the following in one IF stmt?if i_ekko-bsart NE 'AB' . if i_ekko-bsart NE 'AN'. endif.endif.I've tried the following but logic doesn't seem to work the same? Thanks. if ( i_ekko-bsart NE 'AB' ) or ( i_ekko-bsart NE 'AN' ). if...

Resolved! General

Hi Folks,I am getting an error at my inner join saying column name SPART has 2 meanings , same with ERDAT too .. donno whatz the problem . could anyone rectify .here is my code .. select A~VBELN A~ERDAT A~ERNAM A~A...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.