Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Creating MRUs via code

Hi,We are thinking about automating MRU creation via a report or something (ABAP code). Is there any FM which does this? What would be the best approach for this considering I see there is one ISU_DB_MRU_UPDATE FM available, but its use is restricted...

qusetion on NAST-ANZAL

Hello Experts,I am printing the output for a GR (material document ) and it should print the number of labels based on the number of line items , for suppose if the PO is having 3 line items it should print 3 labels but with a different PO item numbe...

Resolved! Question on BADI implementation

Hi Experts,I have a standard BADI and I have multiple implementations for this BADI, for suppose if there are 5 implementations and if I want to control the order of 5 implementations.Like 5 implementations are present and I want one implementation t...

Resolved! FORMAT ERROR

Hello Friends,I have created a BDC salary upload for jv transactions. but when i pass data from excel to tcode fb50 company code is assigned but i am getting error in date format and amount in document currency that is waers is left with and error li...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.