Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

userexit in migo

hi, I had a requirement in migo t-code to work with userexits.From SMOD i got the userexit for migo........then in CMOD in project what i need to input?Where we need to write the code for a userexit?Can anyone help me out...?Your help would be appr...

need help to call screen

hi i am working on userexit for tcode MB1A.if error message is than message should come and screen should not go for next screen.IF int_mara-mtart = 'ZAMT' and i_mseg-BWART = '201'.MESSAGE e001(zmsg1) .<b>how i can call screen which has given error ...

query problem

Hi expertsI used logical table sd_kusta to create master data query, which contains KNVP and KNVV, now I got this error:"You placed fields from different parallel branches of the hierarchical data source in the same line." what should I do. also in ...

Resolved! hey all!

can i populate one internal table by taking data from three different databse tables...... because the internal table contains fields from different tables....???what kind of sql query it will be.

Resolved! BDC RECORDING

hi folksi am doing il01 bdc recording.in that i need to upload data from excel sheet.i used function module ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE.my problem is that i have table control fields.can anyone provide logic and as well as code for uploading data f...

User Exit for VA01

Hi ,I am working on an exit. I require a help from any one who can give me a sample code.My requirement is when ever i enter value in sold-to-party in VA01 transaction. I need to get a field zflag updated from knvv table to field zflag in vbak table....

Resolved! Help required!!

<b>The following lines of code were written:</b>For ALV eventsi_events TYPE slis_t_event,constants : c_user_command(20) value 'USER_COMMAND' Local variable for eventDATA: wa_event TYPE slis_alv_event. "EventsEvents for the ALVCALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV...

Enabling a field

Dear Friends,I have developed a screen using the T-code SE51.In this screen, for some of the users (say User-A, User-B, User_F, User-S)I want to disable some four fields for entry, but they should be able to view the data entered in these four fields...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.