Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! ABAP : Adding more shipping points

capture.jpgDear Abap Experts,I have added about 60 shipping points in the TVSTZ table.But these all are not visible in the shipping point in the item level of an order in VA02/VA01.Only 12 shipping points are visible. How can I make these entries vi...

Resolved! parallel processing issues

Hello Experts,I am having an issue with implementing parallel processing for an SQVI query. The query takes too long, so we decided to wrap the query in a custom FM and then call the custom FM in parallel for chunks of data. problem is return_data me...

when running the report in background some columns are being inserted in new row from alv out put

Hi Experts,i have created one ALV report (reuse_alv_grid_display)in which there are total 70 columns approx.Out of which 2 colums are fixed and rest are dynamic it can be 65 to 68 based on last posted period.Now my question is when i am running the r...

Resolved! Select from a table ignoring spaces

I want to select from ADRC to find customers who have a particular phone number.The phone numbers are stored in ADRC with spaces in different places e.g. 012345 or 012 345 or 0123 45 etc.Is there a way to select from ADRC with the input phone number ...

mgross1 by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Numeric value check

Hi all,I am using CATS_NUMERIC_INPUT_CHECK to check if the value is numeric or not.But if I input a value "-"(Negative sign only) the system treats this value as Numeric.We find "." also. How to solve this without creating original function module?

Obtain PO final approver

Hi, I have heard that I can obtain the initial as well as the final approver of a PO by using the concept of change pointers. Please suggest me the way it can be achieved as there are no direct tables to achieve it.RegardsMadhukar

Eclipse ADT mylyn plugin

Hi all,This may be more appropriate for the Eclipse Mylyn forums, but figure I'll ask here in case anyone else has had the issue. I've installed Eclipse ADT for NW 7.40. I'm trying to use the mylyn tasks to save and restore session (they are create...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.