Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

User Exit in VA03

Hi, I need throw an error when company code of the sale org <> company code of the internal order number entered by the user. Also an error at line item level, if company code of the sale org <> company code of the plant entered by the user Please ca...

Resolved! Include structure

Hi allI have this code to give dynamic table name in select statement.Is there a way the include structure tak in the value from my parameter value like name1?DATA <b>name1</b>(10) TYPE c VALUE 'ZSTUDGARY'.DATA: BEGIN OF wa OCCURS 0. INCLUDE ST...

Resolved! SHPMNT05 IDOC

Hi everyone, I am working with idoc_output_shpmnt function module. I need to populate a field of segment E1EDL24 with the UCC 128 number from a z table that we have created. Plz help me on where to do the coding , which user exit. Thanks.

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST ?

hi,i was using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST to do document posting, but should it give me a document number when successfully posted ? for example, when using f-43 and press save button, it'll said "Document XXXX was posted to.....".i wander to know if BA...

BAPI or BDC

Hello,i want to upload huge number sales order data having line items as well. Also it shud capture error message if any. Since the scope of data is large i was told not to use BAPI instead use BDC,since messages get capture will be more. Is it rig...

Unicode error :Outbound Idocs

Hi,While sending Idocs from Unicode to Non-Unicode(MDMP) system, IDocs are created with error status 02 and error <b>codepage of receiver system cant determind. receiver destination was TESTLS</b> in the sending system.I checked SM59 to check RFC for...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.