Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! write statement

Hi, <u><i>I have a code snipplet as follows</i></u>: write: SY-VLINE, (9) I_OUTPUT-MENGE1 decimals 0 right-justified, SY-VLINE, I_OUTPUT-MEINS1, SY-VLINE, (9) I_OUTPUT-MENGE2 decimals 0 right-justified, SY-VLINE, I_OUTPUT-MEINS2, SY...

Resolved! help to run FM in second time

HI,i have bug in FM that i create (rfc) when i execute the function in the first time its working <b>o.k</b>. (the table is full with data) and when i push on button back f3 (<b>just</b> <b>one time</b>) and i execute it again i get <b>empty</b> ta...

ALV REPORT:

my reqiurement is as follows:1. when pushbutton is clicked the transaction should go to 'CJ01' following is my code;tell me where my code went wrong:FORM USER_COMMAND USING RF_UCOMM LIKE SY-UCOMM SEL_FIELD TYPE SLIS_SELFIELD.CASE RF_...

BDC in routine

Hi,I have created routine in VOFM transaction. Is it possible to write BDC program inside the routine because I have tried but system is not allowing to write form statements. Please tell me whether it is possible or not?Thanks

Resolved! UPDATE Question

Hello experts,Imagine that you have an internal table (iTable) already filled with your data, and you need to update one field to 'ABC'. That is every record inside iTable will have 'ABC' in that field.In SQL, we can do something like UPDATE [TABLE] ...

Resolved! Find Import user for transports

Hi, We need to write a report which will run on production and find the import user certain transports. I know how to obtain the user who released the transport (in E070), and I am aware that the transport history in transaction STMS shows the actual...

add new field for ztable

hi,i have a customised table with 5 fields and this program is used by several function module and type 1 program.if i add 1 new field as 1 of the type1 program need that, with the new field added, may i know will it impact other program or function ...

Resolved! ABAP for Super Dumps

Hello,sorry - I am BW.How to set a Variable to a floating value like 123.12.I ve got a functionmodule like this:DATA: CONVERSION_FACTOR TYPE /BIC/OIZVPDAYVOL.IF UNIT_HILFSFELD = 'Thousand Therms'. CONVERSION_FACTOR = <b>29,307</b>. ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.