Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDC

hi all. i done a recording in shdb on transaction mm02.. the code of bdc recording is as followsreport YASEC_BDC no standard page heading line-size 255.include bdcrecx1.parameters: dataset(132) lower case. DO NOT CHANGE - the generated data...

Resolved! Help reqd on smartfrom

Hi all...im facing a problem in PO-smartform...that i want to display a text fully as whatever given in the header detail text window.....from me23n.it displaying the 1st line of the text only....but i want the full details whatever the user given on...

Concat syntax

Hi alli got a problem in the concat syntax CONCATENATE it_vbak-admino it_vbak-fname it_vbak-lname into valSEPARATED BY space.This is working fineI receive a error for this syntaxCONCATENATE it_vbak<b>-field1</b> it_vbak<b>-field2</b> it_vbak-<b>field...

Table Name

Hi,I m searching SD fields Like <b>Tax Amount, CD Amount, Amount Due</b> with Table against Invoice Amount....I pick Invoice Amount from VBAP Table and Tax Amount, CD Amount, Amount Due from KONV.....but there is no relation due to Cluster Table...I ...

Authorization group

Hi guys,Just a quick question : I have been asked the following :Could you please protect the following table ZXXXX with authorizationgroup FI.Can anyone can tell me where to do it?Sorry I'm a newbie....Thanks in advance,Regards,Muraii

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.