Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Display Fields

Hello all When I execute a transaction in module pool I should get all the output fields from the database table directly on the screen without using any sort of select options or push buttons or anything.Thanks & Regards

INVOICES WAITING FOR APPROVAL

Hi,i have to find all the invoice documents which are wainting for approval from the userplease kindly give the tables and fields corresponding to this issue.aftrer finding those documents i have to go to the transaction CV02N and print the document...

assign new output type

Hello , In Apllication ME [ Inventory Management ], there are many output types like WE01, WE02,WE03,WA01, WA02,WA03 etc.. I have two questions here.1) When GR is created and output is enabled, how these output types are assigned to the ma...

Call transaction

Hi,I have designed two screens using screen painter one is input screen and another is output screen. I have created transaction for this. My transaction code name is ‘ABC’ if I type ABC then the system first display input screen if I give values an...

CALL 'RaiseEvent'

Hello experts.I was debugging into FM "BP_EVENT_RAISE" for an issue.Command comes to following statement gets executed without going into it. CALL 'RaiseEvent' ID 'EVTI' FIELD evt_id ID 'EVTP' FIELD evt_parm ID 'TSYS' FIELD tgt_s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.