Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! not mutually convertible

Hello experts,When I import the following paragraph of code from non-unicode system to unicode system, I met a problem related to 'not mutually convertible'. L_T_TEST[] = T_INDX[]. LOOP AT L_T_TEST ASSIGNING <F_TEST>. <F_TEST>-ZUNAME ...

Inbound IDOC

Hello, Please any one help meto solve this problem Actually what's my problem is .i am reciving a inbound idoc DELFOR01 with extention YDELFOR1so in my system i created asegment (WE31)IDOC TYPE (WE30) using EXTENTION type (YDELFOR01)Assign my exte...

How to read user profiles...

Hi SAP Minds,how to read user profile or print parameters. is there any function module for that?if a user doesn't have any printer specified, then printer ‘ZPDF1’ should be added as default printer using SU01 on his user.Can anyone help me to solv...

Functiom Module?

HI all,I have created a function module.Instead of creating in IMPORT tab,In TABLES tab i have created a table to give the user maultiple inputs.now i have to give a default value to a single field.what shiould i do?please help me...sachin.

Resolved! Transports in SAP

Hi all,I am new to BASIS , i have a small question, in my server i have 2 clients 200 and 300. 200 is development client and 300 is testing client. I want to transport the requests from 200 to 300. How do i transport my request? I transported and con...

Resolved! need logic

hi all,i have a scenario like i have 8 different assigment process and i am giving COUNT in the selection screen. if my count = 6, then only first 6 process should be done. how can i do this?if it is = 4, then only first 4 should be done.how can i do...

Resolved! Workbench Request

HiI am a bit confused with what is actually contained in a workbench request. Is it that the workbench request contains only the delta changes to an object or does it always contain the entire object. Let me narrate the problem with an example.Let us...

Resolved! About data lenght

Hi All,At first, I have create a data element, TYPE:CHAR, LENGHT: 20.In sm30, I can input 20 characters.But then I have changed the data element to LENGHT :100, I still only can input 20 characters. Why? How can I can input 100 characters? Many than...

Resolved! link for a transaction

Hi Experts, How can i have a link in such a way that when ever the user cliks on this it should lead to a transaction(eg va02).Eg The user should be displayed with a link like this: <b>//acc/eg/lin </b> when the user clicks on this link it should g...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.