Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ALV download problem.

Hi exprts,I have ALV Grid display report.Have one problem I want to download data after display by using Menu System>List>Save-->Local File.but in the list this option is disable, help me to enable the same.Regards,Study SAP

PDF Emailing of script

hi there,With the below code I actually get the email in my inbox with the pdf attachment.But the pdf file has 2 kb and it doen't open.I get a message in a popup as " Could not open file because it is either not a supported file type or because the f...

Resolved! "Table too long" error

Hi all,I am trying to add a field to a cuatomised table which has some 246 fields and on it says 'Table zxxxx is too long (>4030)'. Is it possible to increase the table width to exceed this? Please inform me of any other alternatives.Regards.

Resolved! sap upgrade

During SAP Upgrade Does the SAP Upgrade process takes care of the Data Dictionary changes? suppose if the user is enhanced some standard tables in sap , after upgradation does these changes will come or not?what abt the userexits after doing upgrada...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.