Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Namespace does not exist

Hi All,We are in the process of upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 .In the process of applying modification adjustments we can see a Table name under Deleted Objects.Do we need to create this table in the shadow instance ?When i try to create it is give an ...

LSMW

Hi,In lsmw I am creating customer creation through vd01 transaction. While creating customer master I want to pass some field values as default. I mean for eg sales organization and distribution channel I am not maintaining in input file but I want...

Resolved! ME21N User Exits

Hi,I have a requirement to find the user-exits available for the transaction <b>ME21N</b>. I have to findout whether there is any user exit exists while saving the PO in ME21N.Can someone tell me the procedure to search for the user exits available.W...

Resolved! Performance

Hi!What is better:SELECT docnumFROM edidsINTO TABLE i_edids FOR ALL ENTRIES IN it_workitemWHERE stapa1 = it_wotktiem-id AND status NE '68'.With an index for stapa1 and status.Or:SELECT docnumFROM edidsINTO TABLE i_edids FOR ALL ENTRIES IN...

Resolved! pdf e-mail attachments

Hi,i using <b>cl_document_bcs</b> to send e-mail attachments as pdf.eventhough <b>CONTENT_TEXT-line</b> is 255 char length, it is splitting into two lines when have more than say 150 char. Is there a parameter or variable i need to set?appreciate you...

Resolved! Transaction MB54

Hi All,I have a requirement where I am executing a report in background using Tcode MB54.While doing this , I want to display only the second report. i am enclosing the FS for you better understanding.( The reason for this requirement is when user ru...

multiple alv problem

I have declare internal table like below TYPES: BEGIN OF ty_roe, pernr TYPE persno, seqnr TYPE cdseq, roedata TYPE hrpayca_pc298_t, END OF ty_roe. DATA: wa_roe TYPE ty_roe, int_roe TYPE TABLE OF ty_roe. I have filled data in int_...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.