Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Filtering based on Time Stamp.

Hi All, I have a DB Table that stores the created date and created time are being stored in a single field of type TIMESTAMP. My requirement is: I have a report with a selection screen where the user enters the create date in a select-option and i ha...

Resolved! Transaction Variant not working

Hi,I just created a screen variant for transaction MIRO and tested it successfully. Works as expected. Now, I created a transaction variant and assigned this screen variant. When I test the transaction variant, its showing me standard MIRO screen.Whe...

BDC for FF63

I have wrote a BDC for transaction FF63.but its filling the data in the first screen but in the next screen its not filling.Please advice&----Report ZTEST_RESER_BDC.&----*----data: bdc_tab like standard table of bdcdata initial size 0 with header li...

Material master - Z fields

I am trying to fill in the values into Zfields.I am able to make the BAPI work in a report.When I do the same thing in the proxy, it does not work.I checked the code. every thing seems to be fine.The data is good when it is being passed onto the BAPI...

Resolved! USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

Hi Everyone,<b>Requirement</b> : Modify the code such that delivery priority should be copied from ship-to-party instead of sold-to-party.Delivery priority is VBAP-LPRIO and both ship-to-party and sold-to-party are KNVV-LPRIO.I found out that the use...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.