Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Smartforms

Hi,I am testing the simple mail functionality using transaction VA01. In customizing (output determination – processing routines) for simple mail is being used a program and a smartform. It was not me who developed them. I want to try to understand ...

Resolved! Select Statment

Dear AllI want to use select statement like followsIn the Select statement I want to find field values like not Begin with 'A'i can use Where <field name> Like 'A%'in this case all Begin with 'A' values camebut i want not begin with 'A' please help...

abap

1.what is the diff between guiupload,ws_upload,upload?2.H to write the total and sub total in alv and script?3.In functionmodule is to possible call subroutine?4.In start-of-seletion is it possible to define message (like error,wrning)5.How to define...

Resolved! Create new User Exit

Hi I'm new to this User Exit. I got an requirement on Userexit in which ihave to create a print Tab option while the user saves a document in the Tcode F-02. In the T-code F-02 while the user post all his documents at the time of save there shoul d...

Resolved! Layouts

When i am using interactive alv's i am getting error , what is the error means after first list i have to switch over from list to predefined Transaction , there i have to display my data in my layout(User defined Layout) , but defaultly it is taking...

Problem with select query

Hi Experts, I have a problem with below select query where it is excluding lower orders of collective order, where these orders are released but not confirmed.I got a requirement where I have to show the lower orders along with header order (collec...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.