Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Corresponding fields of table.

Hi Experts,During the usage of Corresponding fields of table it1 and inner join together,If a column name occurs more than once in a join, the contents of the last field with that name are placed in the identically-named field in the target area. My ...

PA30 infotype Action 0000

Hi, I have to create bdc program for PA30(infotype : Action).Enter personnel number and create action(Save)-->next screen comes Create organizational assignment (Save) --> next screen create Personnel data screen(Save) --> create Address screenB...

Resolved! Regarding Badi's

Hi Guys,i have learned badi's theoretically, now i want some practise , Can one of give me the scenario's that u used in your project, which will help me in understanding better. Pls don't give me links, as i have theoretical knowledge, just give m...

Resolved! Issue in download

Hi All,i have 5 internal tables. Each table contains some data. in selection screen i have five files. i willenter the file name and i select the download radiobutton then it has to download the data.My question is i have to use single download funct...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.