Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Sapscript values Conversion

Generally script output for amount values consist of comma and fullstop. for total amount value is 1,500,000.00 Now suppose you want to do some manipulation on it then you have to write subroutine in script and pass this value and in that case if you...

CRM

Dear Experts when I execute a Transaction CRMD_MKTSEG , It goes to dump Error analysis is given below: The termination occured in the ABAP prg "SAPLOLEA" in "AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH" Can any one suggest me what could be the problemThanks in advancekar

function module for date

Hello experts. my requirement is , I am having a fiscial year ( gjahr) and period ie month (monart) . Now i need afunction module that gives the last date of the month. say if it is january it should give 31 - month-year. I want to populate this date...

Resolved! FM to get Billing Plan Dates.

Hi All,I have a requirement to report the Billing Plan Dates based on the FPLA-PERIO. I need to get the Billing dates between the start date and end date , divided based on the value in the FPLA-PERIO. Is there a FM that can do this job.E.g., Scenari...

Work process "internal memory"

Hello,From the SAPTEC course material, a work process has:Screen ProcessorABAP InterpreterDatabase InterfaceTask HandlerInternal MemoryI can kind of guess what most of these do ... except for the "Internal Memory".Can anyone help with an explanation ...

Resolved! BADi and user exit

Hi All,The scenario here is that when we go to transaction MD12 and delete a planned order the custom table is populated.The requirement is that to remove this functionality and make the custom table inactive. Now the question is that I want to kno...

job scheduling- sm36

hi,i tried to run my program thru sm36.following are the steps i followed ,1. give Job name2. click Step3. specify program name and variant4. check and save5. back to the front screen of sm366. click save button7. now click Start condition8. click Da...

Resolved! Get XML data

Hi to all,I want to read a XML document containing in a tree (Linked objects).In my program I use the method CL_SCMG_CASE_API-GET_BACKEND_RECORD (view code). This method returns a ref to CL_SCMG_REC_CASE_BE.The structure G_CONTENT_XML_BUFFER of this ...

TIME_OUT ABAP Dumps

Hi Guys,We are getting ABAP Dumps in our systems very frequently. We are currently using 4.6C (DB2, AIX). We are gettting the dumps in many programs, is this because of some error in application. We currently have kernel patch level 2307. We have alr...

Resolved! BAPI_PO_CHANGE

Hi All, I am working on an interface where I need to change the price of the PO's, and for this I will be getting an input file which will have the material no's and the price associated to those. I need to select PO's based on the following conditio...

Resolved! Variable

HiReq : A varible which should be a unique no for one execution of the program . if the variable is i_doc = '1000000000' for one execution (f8), then for the next execution(f8) of the prog 'i_doc = '1000000001'. and so on . It should bea number of le...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.