Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! virsa compliance

Hello experts,could you please suggest me iam in big trouble....when we people are trying to install virsa we are getting error message likeOCS package SAPK-401COINVIRSANH does not match thecurrent software component vector.actually we need RTA but n...

backgrpund job

Hello All,I am running one program which will upload data from presentation server withFM "gui_upload" . My program is failing in background and not creating any spool request. Can i use same FM or any other way to run job in background.Regards,Rush...

PF Status

Hi fnds,I have Z program which will give us an ALV report. I set a custom PF status to the report.I handle the custom PF for exit by using LEAVE TO SCREEN 0.Problem is that.Once i execute the report its giving ALV. if i press BACK its giveing selecto...

FICO report

in my repor there was need to add two filed that was done by the fico people then based on cost center they are divding it into different fileds as functional area and the state and sonbefore adding the fileds the functional area was been populated ...

PF-STATUS

Hi, Using menu painter I have created save button and exit button in my report output screen. It is working fine now I need to activate CTRL S for save button and I want to activate F12 for exit button. Please tell me how to proceed for this.Thanks a...

Resolved! Function Module

Hi,Is there any function module, when i give the field name or field description to find the function module.Like, when i give MATNR or Material Number, i want function modules of this.Regards,Bhaskar

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.