Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

truncate

Hi,How do I truncate the decimal part of a netprice whose domain is wert11 with length 11 and decimal places 2.say I want to convert the value from 10000.00 to 10000.I don't want the decimal part..1000.00 should be just 1000.

plz let me knw

hii i also wnt to knw ans to this Q.splz help me.thank u.sewta1.how u upload excel flat file in int table?2.how many records u updated?how u rectify errors in session method?3. why session is used? why cant u go for lsmw?4. how u identify the general...

Missing L089CT00

Hi experts, During an attempt to assign a GL account for account determination in SDthe program SAPL089C generates an error in its execution when it gets to the INCLUDE L089CT00. The generated SYNTAX_ERROR implies that the INCLUDE L089CT00 is missing...

Resolved! Tracking of changed history

Hi All,I have created a ztable and a corresponding tcode for it.Now i want to track all the original values that are changed, the deleted values, and the person changing these values.If i use transaction SCDO (change documents objects) How to create ...

Resolved! general

Hi,Could anyone plz explain me what is the difference between table and template in smartforms.Could anyone also tell me when did SAP R/3 4.6C come into market.Thanks,Priya.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.