Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Screen value in POV

Hi All, There is a selection screen in which i am entreing matnr and based on the matnr i have to provide F4 help.I am using a function module to show F4 help.I need the matnr entered on the screen as input the function module.The FM is in Process-o...

Resolved! Cost Overview in Service order

Hi,when i display (IW33) or change (IW32) an Service Order there two buttonsin the submenue costs (Rep. Plan/Act and Rep. Budget/Commit).When i press the first button i get only one Report, on Button 2 i get a choiceof some report.Question: Is it pos...

Resolved! History of Database Table

Hi experts,Where could i find the details of a database table regarding on how many times it has been accessed or used and the time and user who i access it? Is there a database table also for that? Please help me....Thanks,nips

Resolved! URGENT! AT NEW!

Why doesn't "at new / endat" work right when i use it?It works like a content changes everytime but in reality it doesnt. example,DATA: TLZK2 TYPE SORTED TABLE OF TTLZK WITH NON-UNIQUE KEY MATNR MAKTX BUDAT WITH HEADER LINE. LOOP AT TLZK2 INTO WA_TL...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.