Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Quantity is Zero condition

Hi,I am creating Sales order based on selected records, if any item Quantity is Zero, I have to go to next item. The order should not have line items with qty Zero. How should I do this.Thanks,Veni. LOOP AT gt4_zprice INTO gs_zprice1. ...

Resolved! how to write logic

hi folks ..how can i write logic for below requirementCONCATENATE 'KS' p_kokrs record-bdc00 INTO g_objnr.if record-bdc00 contain only numbers and letters ex: 81A650 is sholdnot do anythingif record-bdc00 contain only number ex: 370940 inthis cas...

TYPICAL REPORT

hi experts,Below there is a function spec so please can anybody send me the code for this requirement?can anybody send me the steps for thsi atleast?please its urgent1.1 Functions in DetailThe function of this report is to produce a summary buy organ...

Resolved! SAP stopped- ORA error: 01034

Hi all,My SAP R/3 4.7,got stopped, and i am getting ORA-01034: Oracle not availableORA-27101: Shared memory relam does not exists, what are the steps i have to follow to make my R/3, with which user ID i have to log-in to oracle and what are the thi...

Administrator login!

Hello all,I am having a basis problem here. We got ourselves locked out and in order to reset the passwords we need to login to SAP as SAP* user. We forgot the password of SAP* as it was 7 yrs old. At the time of login as it checks the username and p...

PO

Hi friends,I got a task on User Exit :create a PO with order acceptance (AB). now save the order and automatically should create a second entry in the table EKES (LA entry).I didnt understand it can any one give description of what is this and how to...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.