Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

LIPS - Batch

Dear all, I'm new ABAP development. Currently, my system are running with batch management. When i looked at the LIPS table, i found that the record is material record is repeated. For example: Outbound delivery: Item 1 Batch 1 Item 2 Batch 2 LI...

how to delete an entry from..

Hi,I have 2 internal tables. for ex:1st (header) table has A, B, C, D fields ( A and B are primary fields )2nd (item) table has A, B, E, F, G fieldshow to remove the entries from header table if the item records are not available in the item table?ex...

Resolved! ALV query

Hi All,In ALV display it's require to print two (ColumnHeading)header row.The format of the header data like belowPrice file-| VLP | Valid from | OTHERS | -Followed by records......Please suggest how to do that?Regards,M.Rayapureddy

Out Put IDOC created by VA01

Hi to all the champions, I have come accross a problem where i want to change the outbound idoc data, but i am not able to identify the place where i should change the data .i am using the inbound function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS and by modifyi...

Resolved! method-urgent

How can we differ two methods irrespective of the method names.That means suppose in a class there are two methods with same names but with different parameters which are of differernt data types then the 2 methods will be different or they will be s...

date format

hello frnds, my requirement is like this.i want run a report. if i run the report on tuesday(15-03-07) the date should start from monday(14-03-07).ho w can in achieve this functionality?

Resolved! ALV Grid save layout

Hi all,in a programm there is a ALV grid of type cl_gui_alv_grid.When I run the programm, I can change the layout (hide columns etc) but I can'tsave the changes I make. What do I have to do to activate the saving of the layout?Which field do I have t...

SAPScript..

Hi All,In Invoice form I found something new to me....in item line looks like this...,,,,&VBDPR-FKIMG(I12)&,,&VBDPR-VRKME&,,&KOMVD-KBETR(I12)& ,,What might be these values which are (I12),????

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.