Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Trip User Data - add button?

Hi -My client would like to add a print button to screen 9999 of SAPMP56T to print a custom Smart Form.I have added the button to the screen, and added code to call the smart form when the button is pressed.However, when I run the transaction and cli...

Resolved! update master table

Hi, I am trying to upload the ie02 master table , warranty field from a db table.but it is showing me an error that the material num is incorrect even though i am testing with a num from the same system. so pls let me know if i am wrong anywhere.FORM...

IDOC

I want to trigger the idoc whenever the user cancel the goods movement by executing the VL09 tcode. I created Idoc Function Module. There was no user exit available to call the fun.module. Can any one help me to do?

regarding vakey

hi,i have a requirement for that i have to split the vakey form konh.but the structure of that vakey is different for different tables.if i split that it should work for all the tables how can i do that?

NETWEAVER materials to read

Hi all,I need some links to read about netweaver. The only component of netweaver i have read about till date is portal and webdynpro.However plz let me know about the other components, little details about them from ABAP point of view and also sampl...

Resolved! Event Link_click

Hello!!I have a problem because when I click on the button-luggweight. I can't see any message so my program can't detect any event.I think that in my code I forget something but I don't know what. Anybody can help me, please?ZBC405_INCLUDE_CLASSCLAS...

ABAP memory

Hello ABAP Gurus, I'm using the EXPORT/IMPORT statements to pass data with in the sale order processing (with in the user exits) and i wanted to clarify that, when sales order are created using batch process, will there be any chance of overwriting t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.