Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

split internal table

hello experts ,in my internal table i have records like this ..code detail-1000 abcd1000 abcd1000 abcd1001 abcd1001 abcd1001 abcd1002 abcd1002 abcd1003 abcdi want to split the internal table by its code .it mean<b> for 1000 in it1 for...

Enhancing TCode : SDO1

Hi Peers,I have a requirement of enhancing the Tcode SDO1(Std Report transaction) .When we run this transaction after we specify the inputs such as Document Type, Created Date, Created by.. we get a list of Sales Document records.After the user selec...

Resolved! Run-Time ALV C ode Required

HiI need some help in ALV,i have to create a ALV reports with 1st clmn displaying month frm JAN-DEC.Than on each month I have to do some calculation based on counters,so can any one help me in this regards or plz send me the code for RUN-Time ALV,so ...

TIME CODE: VERY URGNT

HI Expert !I m using this code .LTIME TYPE SY-UZEIT T1 TYPE SY-UZEIT VALUE 030000,T2 TYPE SY-UZEIT VALUE 050000,i dont want to include timings between 3.00 a.m and 5.00 ,for this i have used this code but its not updating data for any employee , is t...

Alv report please help

Hi, Please help me in this.1) Create the selection screen with the following fields on it. S_REQUESTOR for ZSWAPHISTORY- REQUESTOR S_APPROVER for ZSWAPHISTORY- APPROVER providing range S_to_customer for ZSWAPHISTORY- to_customer providing range S...

bte

hai, i am trying for BTE's here i want to capture the accounting documnet number created and save it in my Ztable . now in this case what event has to be used and how to find that .cheers

barcode in sapscript!

i am using hp clj 3800 printer.i need 2 print barcodes in my sapscript.it says that i need bardimm module for printing barcodes in my layout.now i have tried downloading barcode.dll n it works well.however for this i need 2 install the barcode.dll on...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.