Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Workflow

Hi,I am HR Functional Consultant and am interested to learn Work flow since therz a requirement in my project...!Can any one pls help me with some good tutorials with examples explaining the whole scenarios from the scratch.....!Also pls tell me in w...

Resolved! set_text_as_r3table

Hi alli retrieve few row of record from my database and i had put these record into a internal table. i gt a problem in putting the internal to the method. Any help? the method is set_text_as_r3table.data: begin of itab occurs 0, name type Stu...

TYPE X.

Hi,In 4.6c TYPE X value '09' - for tab space and TYPE X value '0D' - for line break. But it wont work with ECC6.0 or 4.7.what is the corresponding procedure to attain this requirement.Thanks in adv.

moving itab data

HI,i have 2 structures.X_data and y_data both are of type structure TAB512 which is 512 characters1.x_data-->contains data for ebeln and ihrez from ekko table.2.Y_data--->conatins data for ebeln.ebelp and werks from ekpo table3.now i want to move da...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.