Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! year from date field

hiin cdhdr table udate field is there. i want to retrieve the records belong to 2007only. when i am using offset on udate field as udate+0(4) in the select statement it is showing error. plz tell me how to retrieve only year form udate field in selec...

'SUBMIT' FUNCTION

Hi all, i know tat using 'submit', u can export memory IDs to another page and that page should import the memory IDs. Is there a way not to use Export memory IDs and Import memory IDs to parse parameters across page?

HI frnds

Hi, Can anyone clarify my doubt. i am able to convert the amount in words by using SPELL_AMOUNT function module. But in that it is printing the amount like, 5633 -- > Five thousand six hundard thirty three only. but i want to print ...

Resolved! Nice to know-must know

Hello Experts,Good day to you all.What are must know things from a technical perspective for a Functional consultant in an implentation project.I guess there will be a technical guys on the team as well. what is the knowledge level that a Functional ...

Resolved! Transport Local Object

I have an ABAP program in BWD that does not have a package assigned to it. It is a local object. What steps do I need to take to assign it to a transport?I have the same issue with some code in BWP that needs to be transported back to BWD.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.