Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

modify database table

my code updates a database table zbh_test but only 1 entry ie, the 4th recordi want all the entries of my internal table, only the header data is getting updatedtypes:begin of str,mandt type vbak-mandt,vbeln type vbak-vbeln,erdat type vbak-erdat,us...

Resolved! Hi

hi i m using fm 'ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE'i am getting data in the format ROW COL VALUE0001 0001 1780001 0002 120001 0003 PAC10001 0004 DESC0001 0005 DIV10002 0001 1780002 0002 150002 0003 PAC20002 0004 DESC0002 0005 DIV2and want to convert that ...

Resolved! Urgent-HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION

Hi,I am using the FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to modify a record in PA0023 infotype.My problem is that I am getting an error that 'Infotype does not exist'.I filled the pernr,begda and endda fields alongwith the other fields in a work area of typep00023...

How do i input value?

I am using KOB1. So from my ALV program if one line clicked then it will call KOB1. Now the problem is in the KOB1 three fields re required field. 1. Cost center, 2 Order and 3 posting date. 1st two have there own parameter ID. But Posting date doesn...

alv problem

Hi,I have this but the function don't call form 'PF_STATUS', why??. My version is 4.6cCALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' EXPORTING I_INTERFACE_CHECK = ' ' I_BYPASSING_BUFFER = I_BUFFER_ACTIVE = ...

Resolved! Round up

Hi all,here is my request, i need to rund up to the highest value depending on the round up factor entered by user. For exemple he enters 0.5 as factor. What I need to do is for exemple my result that needs to be rounded is 12.35 then the result shou...

Need a FM

Hi, I have a situation where when the user clicks save while creating a sales order...a form routine will get triggered...where i need to code something..and i need to get the sales order header and partner data... i cannot fetch form vbak as it...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.