Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Problem with Smartform...

Hi AllI have designed a smartform, the form si displaying the data correctly, now the problem is with teh smartform conversion to PDF, i have usd the FM CONVERT_OTF.so my requirement is changes now and now the new requirement is when teh user click o...

BAPI_PO_CREAT1

Hi,I am using BAPI to create Purchase Order. But it is showing error as'Check item number 0 in table POSCHEDULEX 'Could u pls someone help me to get rid of this problemconstants : c_x value 'X'. data: del_date type sy-datum. data: pohead type ba...

Resolved! BDC

I have a BDC program that calls TCODE IW32 which works perfectly forCALL TRANSACTION 'IW32' USING BDCDATA MODE 'A'but it is not working for CALL TRANSACTION 'IW32' USING BDCDATA MODE 'N'.What can be the possible reasons.Its very urgent..Kindly help....

to check user access

Hi all,Is there any tcode or table where we can see which user have access to which all systems.like some user id 7martthen I want to see hi saccess to DVE,QVE and PVE system.How can I see that.regards,Sudha

Resolved! Need Help

I have one internal table Matnr,WERKS, bdzei . ie material, S.org, req pointer.i have anothoer internal table with bdzei, qty. i want to merge the two internal table into one according to there material no and its qty.can any one plz help its urgentp...

Resolved! BDC_OKCODE

Hi all.,,,in BDC field,what is the difference between the following OKCODES...like::"=PK01" and "/00".the thing is, what does this equal to sign "=" and "/" makes difference.What does this OKCodes makes difference..thankx in adv

Resolved! need soln

Hii have a work area with some records, i have a internal table with some rows of records. i want to move records one by one to work area. ie internal table to workarea. plz help meMohana

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.