Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

CJI5 via SUBMIT.

Hi Experts,Thanks a lot for great support from SDN Users. I am trying to submit CJI5 with more than one order but always I am getting only one record in OUTPUT. Please help me to resolve this issue.My Sample Code:RANGES : R_AUFNR FOR AUFK-AUFNR.START...

BI-Security.

Hi Gurus.I am new to BI-Upgrade Security. I have few Questions can anyone guide me in this regard.1-Our basis people have installed the BI-Systems with the following Landscapes-DEV,QTY,&PROD.Now, should I run the SU25 Transaction code what is the pro...

Open ArchiveLink file

Hi everyoneHow do i open one of stored document components (ones you can see in OAAD)? For example .doc or .xls files? I mean realy open with a relevant program like Word or Excel I was thinking of making a link to that file and then open it using CA...

Problem with Sales Order?

Hi,I am creating Sales Orders using IDocs Message Type ORDERS, for this I am using the standard function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS. Sales orders are getting created, but the quantity field is not getting updated in the order and it remains always Zero...

BDC Function Module problem

Hi Experts,i had recorded one transaction in SHDB tcode after that through that tcode i cretaed one FM up to this fine. The FM is working fine also but after excution of that its opening as many as possible new sessions , so how to handle this situta...

CO Production report - URGENT

I need to achieve the total actual costs for production, the actual costs for all material consumption based on the actual year-to-date weighted average price for materials + the actual overhead costs for specific cost centers.The actual costs we sho...

Resolved! how to merge to internal table

Hii have 2 internal table with records. The 1st one called it_pbim it have MATNR and BDZEI . The 2nd internal table called it_pbhi and it have BDZEI and PLNMG. Now i need one internal table with above four fields and its respective records.ie i nee...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.