Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! FB03

Hi All,I copied FB03 Program SAPMF05L into ZSAPMF05L via SE80,After that i copied Transaction FB03 into ZFB03 with program name ZSAPLF05L .All happened fast without any troubles!!!However now when i run ZFB03 i get error message..entries not found i...

Resolved! validation for posting date.

hi,i am creating a validation for fb01 where the posting date should not be less than the posting date for last document posted for same doc type.we have assigned different number ranges for different a set of document types.From which table can i ge...

Resolved! ETL tools

Hello guys,I'm preparing for my upcoming project with ETL tools Informatica, I got pretty much the information of ETL and what it is, but how to use and configurate it? If you can give me the full link to a good complete tutorial that would be highly...

TIFF file conversion

Hi All ,I need to read a TIFF file from Application server and then need to display as an attachment . When i am using RAW type for attachment and attaching a DOC file it is displaying in SAP but for TIFF file I am getting all the junk data on the sc...

BADI

hi experts, i want to add new field for serial number of material(SERNP) in MIGO Transaction and i want to updata that field which mathods i have to sellect in "mb_migo_badi" BADI.please help me thanks Rags

LOG FILE

HOW TO CREATE A LOG FILE . I WANT TO TRNSFER ITAB CONTENT INTO A FILE IN WHICH EVERY TIME I EXECUTE THAT RECORD ITAB CONTENT MUST GO INTO THE LOG FILE . WHICH THE FUNCTIONAL MODULE I HV 2 USE ?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.