Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

RBE Tool for ECC60

Hi All,I am at a client site that was downloading RBE data from their 46 systems and jsut upgraded to ECC60 and the data that is coming back is wrong.Below is an excerpt from both files. The first looks like traditional RBE data but the 2nd is pulli...

Resolved! Calling method

Hi all,first time I'm using methods in my program... could any one tell me how can I call this follwing method using 'Pattern' button in ABAP editor.cl_gui_frontend_services=>file_save_dialogThanks in advance...

Resolved! reg bapi for f-28

Can BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST be used for posting data into f-28?when i create document using transaction f-28 posting keys differ from the one created by mentioned BAPI.Please provide me some input regarding this.Regards,Chandana

Resolved! Stop Print while converting PDF

Hi All,As per following link instructions I'm converting SAP script to PDF... it's working fine... But there is small problem... before getting 'Save to local Directory' pop up..I'm getting 'Print' pop up as well....I don't want to this print popup...

Resolved! Variable Length

Hiwhat is the maximum length a string variable can hold? say i want a variable zname to hold a string of 10,000 characters is it posible? kindly advice. if not what is the other way of doing it?

prabhu_s2 by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.