Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

ps module

Hi .... I am working on ps module . There is a transaction cje0 , what is the functionality of this transaction and apart from this there is a coloumn actual cost- from where will the values populate . can any one please guide...

Resolved! upto 1 row

Hi , Now am using select query like this , select single.But now i have to use upto 1 row instead of this.Please help me.SELECT SINGLE ZREQ_NAME FROM ZRRT_TY INTO l_Request_name WHERE ZREQ_NAME IN s_requ.Write this in...

regarding IDOC

hi guys,Do we have any Functional module or table to list out the IDOC used in Customer system 46C. Customer created addon IDOC has to be listed for modification during upgrade.How to fetch the IDOC used. Any suggestion please.regardsAmbichan

Resolved! Output issue (shipment- VT03)

Hi Experts,Please help on below scenario .When I am training to issue the output of shipment it’s print the double copies.For example if I give the no or copies 3 in “Number of messages “ column, it’s gives 6 (Double).Please help how can I rectify t...

Resolved! Authority Check/ACH Processing

I am currently working on updating a program, but i would like to know if there is a shorter solution to this problem. I have been requested to run an include, but I would like to minimize the coding. Any suggestion or different ways. I plan on using...

ITAB display prob

Hi,I have data in internal table in bolow mentioned format:EBELN EBELP MAT_DOC_NO INV_DOC_NO4500099999 10 5000001502 4500099999 10 5000001528 4500099999 10 5000001529 4500099999 10 51056012714500099999 10 5105601272...

SSL on Web Dispatcher

Hi, I've been trying to implement SSL on our Web Dispatcher. We are terminating the SSL connection at the Web Dispatcher. We can successfully login to the admin using regular HTTP, the issues happen when trying to use HTTPShttp://blah.ca:8888/sap/wdi...

Calling Dialog screen SCREEN

Hi friends,I have a requirement. Please help me out.On the existing MAIN screen.I have added the two buttons, and called the dialog screen. When I try to come back to the MAIN screen the program is either exiting when I use "LEAVE TO SCREEN 0". or it...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.