Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

export to internal table

Hi experts: I got problems when I'm using 'export/import to internal table'.When 'import to internal table' exected, an ABAP occured, text 'Format error with IMPORT: No further container found.' Part of my codes is below: Export: data: g...

Resolved! Validation checks

Hi, i need to all validations as well as functionalities as standard SAP transaction in a custom screen in a module pool program.Transaction is LT01. Pls do let me know how can i use the transaction(LT01) program as a reference program for my module ...

Resolved! Suggestion on Interfaces

Hello All,When there is an interface between SAP system and a legacy system, which of the following method is the best choice if there is a middle ware system (say TIBCO) between legacy system and SAP system.1. File Interfaces (file saved in presenta...

delete adjacent duplicates

hii the data in internal table is like thisi want to delete duplicate record if exists co mparing all fields BUT WHEN I AMD DOING delete adjacent duplicates from it_dup_record comparing all fields.ITS NOT DELETING THE DUPLICATE RECORD AS IN BOLD IT I...

regarding unicode

hi iam working on unicode checks. in in internal table there are 10 fields . 8 fileds are of charcter type.out of which two fields menge and meins are of unit and quantity type. it is giving error that it is of not charcter type .DATA: BEGIN OF IT_XT...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.