Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

veryy Urgent

Hi all,I am running shedule job to print all invoies to printer called Z_INVOICE, I have cheked all job settings and found everything is ok.But when I run shedule job for printing, all invoices are poiniting to local printer. When I run foreground, i...

User exit & BADI

Hi All,Main difference is User exit is we can use in only one project where as BADI we can number of times in a project...So can u please explaine with an example for both exits...i have one dougt......In a project i have changed some requirement for...

Resolved! help in double click in alv

hi,i doing alv and it working o.k. and i wont to add the double click on field and move it to transction how can i do that?I reward thankes "this is my declartion alv FORM f_display_data. DATA: ls_layout TYPE slis_layout_alv, ls_fieldc...

Resolved! BDC on MM01 (BDC/BAPI)

halo fellow SAPiens,i need to do BDc on MM01.......but on dynpro-080(pop-up for organizational levels)the data in table is not being reflected..........is there any BAPI for this process..................report zmm01_extend_palnt no standard page hea...

Resolved! Select statement

Hi All,am selecting that data from ztable and passing the values based on the selection criteria.and am selecting the data from individual table and placing the data into internal table.now when i do so the select stmt for LFA1 is not fetching lifnr ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.