Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SCC1 Question

If I have a transport with table contents I want to transfer from one client(A) to another client(B) using SCC1, what happens to the other objects, programs, transactions, etc in the transport?I guess my question is: Is SCC1 exclusuvely for only tabl...

Resolved! Create job log for ABAP program

Hi all.How can I create a job log when a program runs in background. The program is a counter for BSIS table and because our BSIS is huge (allready started archiving) we have to check some things by counting the lines for some accounts. Ofcourse we h...

Resolved! Error During Output Log

Hi, I have a situation where an Output Type is automatically being proposed for my Shipment Document (Print Output). Now, after I save the Shipment document, it prints fine on the Printer. However, it shows a Message saying "<b>The Routine F000_EN...

Resolved! Update BSEG/BSIM.

I added an include to BKPF and now I need to update that include (it is a single field that we are using as a flag). What is the best way to update this flag (include)? No other data will be changed only this include.Please see my second post for a...

Resolved! if condition

Hi ,This is my if condition....IF NOT xvbap-posnr IS INITIAL. <b>IF ( xvbap-pstyv = 'ZIRO' OR xvbap-pstyv = 'ZIRW' ) AND ( yvbap-pstyv = 'ZROR' OR yvbap-pstyv = 'ZROW' ). MESSAGE e901 WITH text-005. ELSEIF ( xvbap-pstyv = 'ZI...

Resolved! ALV outout

Hi all,I want to print the ALV output for field 0001 but in output it is displaying '1' only. surpressing the 0's. SER03-ZEILE. Filed name.Before displaying the output final internal table contains 0001 only. but when the report is displayed only 1 i...

Resolved! BAPI_PO_CHANGE in 4.6C

All,I tried to change customer own date field ( EKPO, CI_EKPODB ) without any success. I used the EXTENSIONIN table to move the data. The return = 0 and I used commit work after CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_PO_CHANGE'. Thanks in advance.RegardsJohn

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.