Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Script

Hi,I am doing a sapscript for check printing. I finished it in english. The figure which is coming is being converted to words. Example 1,550.00 - one thousand five hundred and fifty. My problem is they want this text which the system converting figu...

BDC

Hello all,1)what is the quantity of records noramlly in real time we upload for Medium to Big client for master data like a)XD01(customer)b)XK01(Vendor)c)MM01(Material)2)In real time what normally we use Session or call transaction for above given t...

DATA CONVERSION

Hi all,I have to convert floating point number to numeric type what is the best way of conversion so as to display by concatenating.As while concatenating only character type fields can be used.thanks,mahesh

Resolved! convert number

hello experts,i am developing interactive report.problem : i am dealing with prps table(Fetching values). when insert a number(in table) lets say G.12345 the corresponding number (calculates in background) appears lets say 000322.requirement : i have...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.