Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDC for vendor creation

I've created a BCD program for vendor creation and I just realized that I now need to use multiple street address fields. When I run the XK01 transaction in SAP directly I can access those field by clicking on the more fields button and expanding th...

Resolved! Email ID of an User

Hi, How to find the Email id of an User.I have user name in USR02-BNAME. I want to find the Email ID related to that User-ID. From which table I can get these details?is there any function module to get these details?Please help me how to procede to ...

BAPI_BUS2001_SET_STATUS

Hi, I ' ve been trying to change the project status, the only bapi i found out is BAPI_BUS2001_SET_STATUS... but when i test it from se37 trx and complete the parameters after the execution it says "Imposible treatment because of incorrect initial...

Nested SQL query in ABAP

Hi experts,I would like to know how can I translate this nested SQL statement into an ABAP query (both MyTable1 and MyTable2 have as primary key the field "myfield"):SELECT t1.myfieldFROM MyTable1 as t1WHERE t1.myfield NOT IN (SELECT t2.myfieldFROM M...

SAP 4.0B upload

Is anybody know how to uplaod role in 4.0B version, its really old version. Please let me know, I never used this version. Role came to me I think it created in different version. Poin will be awarded ThanksFaisal

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.