Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! problem with spool

Hi,I created a batch job,and scheduled it.now when i see th spool,now in the display the coloumns are not in a straight line...the list header is one line,1,3,5 rows are in one straight line ,2,4,6...rows are in another straight line...can any one h...

ABAP programming q?

I am new to this language. i need to write a routine.I have two infoCubes, both are identical but for 0Calmonth and 0CalDay i need to add and pool daily historic data to monthly bucket when 9amatnr and customer is same.how do i declare this infocube...

Problem with search help exit

Hi all,I have a requirement, wherein I need to build a search help for ProcessID field in cockpit.I have developed an elementary search help and a search help exit which reads the plant entered by the user , selects data based on this and then the se...

Resolved! GUI_ Downlaod Error

Hi Guru's I am trying to down load fields from different tables from SAP into XLS sheet but the function module is not calling correctly.... when i execute program i got the following error pls can you help me out Function Module called inco...

Resolved! Capturing data from ALV grid

Dear experts.Can anyone help me to capture data from ALV grid to pass to a BAPI FM.My ALV grid has the check box as first column and I want to capture only the rows in the grid with these checkboxes checked. I would prefer to do it without OO.Regards...

Resolved! how to create internal type

Hi all,I created a normal table 'ZNLMEVENTS' with 4 fields. I entered data. Now i created a function module with below code. Problem i have is i get only one record inspite of having more rows. How to get all rows shown.. i came to know its possible ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.