Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! how to upgrade objects

Hi I am a new person tp upgrade project. We r upgrading from SAP 4.6c to ECC 6.0 version. I want to know how to upgrade smart forms, scripts, Function modules , Function groups, Data elements , Domains, User exits , Tables etc.If anyone have work...

Resolved! User exits and badis

Hi ,I am a beginner in ABAP and Enhancements, can somebody brief me very simply,what is enhancements and why do we need them, Also give me some idea about user exits and how enhancements and user exits are related.

Exits

Hi Gurus, Can anyone please let me know difference for the three given below :1) CALL FUNCTION 'EXIT_SAPMV45A_001' EXPORTING IVBAK = VBAK IVBAP = VBAP IVBKD = VBKD...

Resolved! Finding the program ...

I have a great problem. Somebody, somewhere in time made a "correction" in a standard transaction. I only now the transaction (VL09) that the error occurs. Not the include. Not the program. Absolutly nothing. I must discovery where is the alteration ...

Resolved! static popup

Hello,I need to create a static popup, meaning, a popup that can remain/be reduced, etc.. as we continue in the window from which it was started... How can I accomplish this?Thanks,Tim

HR BADI query

Hi All ,In tcode pa30 we are creating a custom infotype and a subtype . When i do a F4 on the subtype the FM called is HR_F4_GET_SUBTYPE. This FM checks for a badi using code CALL FUNCTION 'HR_GET_BUSINESS_ADD_IN' EXPORTING exit_name = ...

Resolved! hr badi QUERY

Hi All ,In tcode pa30 we are creating a custom infotype and a subtype . When i do a F4 on the subtype the FM called is HR_F4_GET_SUBTYPE. This FM checks for a badi using codeCALL FUNCTION 'HR_GET_BUSINESS_ADD_IN'EXPORTINGexit_name = 'HR_F4_GET_SUBTYP...

smartform issue

hii have one field i.e VBRP-KWMENG this displays the quantity ordered, my issue is it displays like 1,000 as ordered, where as internally it has only like 1 (i.e order), so i want to display like 1, no need to display like 1,000. so i have to surpres...

Resolved! Numeric OR Non-numeric???!!!

Hi All,From a string, i retrieve the last character sucessfully...Need to find, whether the retrieved character is a numeric or non numeric... and based on that need to check some further conditions...!Is there any way, to identify whether the retrie...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.