Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! payroll

Hi all.. I m new to payroll. One task is assigned to me regarding US payroll. How to proceed? pls tell me stepwise. Can anybody explain how to see payroll driver related to US? can anyone give me the path to see the payroll driver program. And w...

Resolved! Table PA 0106

Hi,I have a HR Masterdata table PA 0106 that has an Unused field, which I want to use it, for that I need to change the short text on the table to a valid one, how can i do that?I do not want to add a new field but use the existing field it is provid...

Resolved! help in performence

hi,i wont to increase performance for this loop what is the best way to do that? LOOP AT q_tab ASSIGNING <q_tab>. SELECT SINGLE txtmd FROM /bi0/tqualifictn INTO <q_tab>-txtmd WHERE qualifictn = <q_tab>-nodename AND langu = sy-l...

BI Security Role Design

Hi Gurus,Our company is implementing BI 7.0 and I am responsible for creating the BI Security Role Designs. Can somebody please provide the Role to T-Code matrix or any document to facilitate the role design workshops with BI Functional Teams which a...

Resolved! XML - DOM

Hi,I am using DOM method to parse the XML file. It is working fine. But in some cases I need to get type value also in a node.For example consider a node....<nodexx type="zzzzzz"> yyyyy </nodexx>. In this case I am able to get the node name (nodex...

problem with user exit

Hi guys, After executing the transaction MF41 with some selections , i m selecting a material document in the list and selecting the button Reversal.Then I m getting a error message Posting Date is Initial. Previously I added some code for 2 user...

Resolved! Urgent!

Dear All,I need to create Vendors Ageing Report in SAP version 4.7. As there is already a standard program name "RFKOPR00" available and need to be customized based on my requirement.I want output to be displayed in ALV grid format having all these a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.