Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! select problem again

hi guys,i have another question, whats the use of this field .....kinak = ' '......in the below sample code??what does this refer to??select kschl sakn1 kwert from konv into table confor all entries in docwhere knumv = doc-knumvand kinak = ' 'and ksc...

Resolved! SELECT STATEMENT PROBLEM

Hi gurus,I jst want some clarification regarding this sample code. I jst wnt to ask on whats the use or purpose of this part of the select statement.....a~fkart in ('ZUF2','ZUIN','ZUVF','ZUS2','ZC23','ZC24','ZC26','ZUL2','ZUG2') in the sample code b...

Resolved! ABAP Dump

Hello,I am encounting ABAP dump in MIGO transaction since last 10 days.When i checked up the OSS note refered in the error is 385830.Just before 10 days BADI(Business Add-In) was implemented for batch management and we are suspecting it might be due ...

Resolved! Performance Tuning

Hi Experts,When i am executing my program through SE30 for Performance Tuning .Then its showing one bar chart with the following %..ABAP - 97%Database---- 0.8%R/3 Systen - 2.2%So my question is , is it ok with Performance Tuning or do i need to red...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.